Serious hypertext literature

Hi, Grendel -

You should definitely get in touch with Eastgate Systems, get their
catalog, and buy some of their hypertext fiction - much of it available
for both Mac and PC.  They have a very functional authoring system,
Storyspace, which is the environment in which many of the works they
publish were developed (you might like it - what environment are you
using now?)  Eastgate Quarterly is a good inexpensive way to get a look
at interesting new things, but they also publish freestanding works.

Eastgate has a web page at http://www.eastgate.com/
Email should go to  info@eastgate.com

Phone is 1-800-(800) 562-1638 (from the USA or Canada) or +1 (617)
924-9044 from overseas. FAX number is +1 (617) 924-9051.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.svsu.edu/~kerman
     \/