c.1850 Lithograph of a Bindery

Dear Bookbinders,

we offer the following to enrich your workshop:

An original Lithograph showing the Interior of a Binders workshop in the c. 1850
in Germany, showing various hand at work; tooling, marbling the edges,
cutting etc.
The image is 11 1/2 x 14 1/4 inches, printed in black on a sheet of china
paper which itself is pasted on a sheet of german moulmade Zerkall Lithopaper.
This technique had been used when the sheet had been first published in the
c. 1850. We obtained the original stone within a larger collection and used
an wooden Brisset Lithopress from 1821 to reprint the sheet.

We offer each copy for $ 75 and accept Visa/MC/Amex, also payments in 3
installments (as had been requested , we are pleased to oblige.)

with regards,

charles

L.A. Book Arts, Inc. d.b.a. The Custom Bindery
Fine and rare books, Custom Bookbinding, Bookdesign, Bookrestoration,
Portfolio-Design; Leather and Vellum Bindings, Gilded Edges, Marbled Papers,
Classes.
Mo - Sat. 10 - 6 p.m.
Phone/Fax 310-473-5874