Address changes etc

I have just gone through a whole stack of bounce and error messages and
deleted 12 subscribers from the list. PLEASE, if you address changes or you
make other changes which impact how you get your posting, either let me know
or unsubscribe yourself. I am willing to help you if you need it to do those
things, but having to go through 50 or so bounce messages or more a week as
was the case in these last two is tedious. Also if you go away for a few
days or more and you get alot of mail, set your option to postpone. When you
return you can set it so that messages come in again. All instructions are
posted on CoOL in the Book_Arts-L section so you can refer to them anytime.
The postings are also archived so you don't really need to miss anything. I
will also start deleting subscribers whose boxes overflow habitually.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Sysop Peter I, benign despot
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu