Re: Umbrella

Gee Karl, do you really think this would make a good Christmas/New Years
gift? And all I thought Charles was asking for was a *list* of
contemporary journals and newsletters having to do with book arts and
artists books. Kind of a holiday bonus I guess. Anybody else got any
holiday shopping suggestions? Unsolicited that is. If so I would suggest
holding them at least until after thanksgiving. Subliminal suggestions go
better on a full stomach.

jack sinclair