Re: glue sticks

I use the Pritt glue sticks sold by Colophon Book Arts Supply. They are
archival and produce minimum buckling in paper.

I have worried about how well the adhesive holds up over time, but I have
several elaborate accordian books done exclusively with these glue sticks
that are now ten years old. The adhesive has held up beautifully.

For my work with pop-ups, I also like to use the archival double sided tapes.
Annie Tremmel Wilcox
annie-wilcox@uiowa.edu