[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: glue sticks

You could order it through Gaylord or University Products. The most archival
is the 3M no. 145 which sells for $3.95/roll in 1/4" or $10.40 in 1"
Gaylords # is 1-800-448.6160.


>where in the boston area could i get archival double sided tapes? i looked all
>over for them in this area just a month ago. what is the brand name? thanks for
>your help on this one. Karen Klein
Peter D. Verheyen                                       <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                                  <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                    <www>http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]