POLYMER CLAYS

I hope this is the listserv where someone wanted information on
overn-cured polymer clays (Sculpey, FIMO, etc.).  My apologies if it is not.

For health concerns regarding these materials see ACTS FACTS, Vol. 8, No.
4, April 1994.  Available from ACTS (Arts, Crafts, and Theater Safety),
181 Thompson St., #23, NY, NY 10012-2586.  212-777-0062 phone.

The base materials are evidently vinyl chloride plastics.  Like many
plastic products it is the plasticizer that may be problematic.

(P. S.  "oveRn" should be "oven")

Stephanie Watkins
swatkins@mail.more.net