Re: Bad luck?

Kudos to Charles Alexander!  for points well taken and appreciated.
The book after all is a thing of beauty, meant to be cherished and
referred to as is (was) a grand parent during our youth.
Mazel Tov to him for his wonderful insight that some in the mass-production
end of the industry really DO care and that they really DO care about what
they send out.  All I can say is THANK YOU!
regards,
Rommel John Miller
a bibliophile who phile is as important as his biblio