References sought

Just read my Bookways 15-16. Can someone let me have a reference for
Adrian Wilson's "Design of Books" - in particular is it in a limited
edition? Also Clifford Burke's "Printing Poetry" - was the Scarab
Press edition limited? ie will I be looking for them on the fine press
market or just the secondhand? Both were mentioned in Sam Hamill's
article. Mike Hudson quotes from Lethaby's lecture (p45) - is this
published somewhere (accessible)? TIA

Best regards, Martyn Ould
mao@praxis.co.uk