>From Ian.White@JCU.EDU.AU  Mon Nov 20 21:22:53 1995
Date:    Mon, 20 Nov 1995 10:05:11 +1000
From:    Ian White <Ian.White@JCU.EDU.AU>
Subject: Student exhibition on net

Final year art and design students at James Cook University, (Townsville
Queensland Australia) are once again presenting their annual exhibition
of work on the Internet. Each student from the Department of Art and
Design is showing one piece of work from their folios. Students come from
Graphic Design, Illustration, Sculpture, Photography, Printmaking,
Ceramics and Painting disciplines. The exhibition is divided into small
sections accessible from a master page to speed access and to allow
visitors to go directly to the areas that may interest them specifically.

The URL is
http://www.jcu.edu.au/dept/Art_and_Design/exhibition/art_exhibition.html

Each small image of the work is linked to a larger jpeg image if you wish
to see the work in more detail.

Please take a moment to let us know where you have visited us from (and
send comments!) by selecting the comments button and filling in the card.

Ian.White@jcu.edu.au            Phone (077) 81 3152
Dept.Art and Design             Fax (077) 81 3169
James Cook University           Home (077) 88 8616
Townsville, Queensland
Australia 4811
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu