Re: Open House MCBA

and please also note that everyone is invited to the publication party at
Minnesota Center for Book Arts for this year's Winter Book, a book written
by Thomas Rose, with images by Rose, designed and printed by me. And the
party is also for the critical trade book, Talking the Boundless Book, a
book of essays by fourteen artist/contributors, about art, language, & the
book arts. That's this Saturday, December 2, at 6:00 pm at Minnesota Center
for Book Arts, 24 North Third Street in downtown Minneapolis.

>MCBA=D5S HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
>
>You are invited to bring your friends and family on Saturday,
>December 9, 1:00=D04:00 PM and celebrate the many activities offered
>at Minnesota Center for Book Arts.
>This event is free and open to the public.
>
>Activities for all ages include:
>
>Making hand-made paper ornaments
>Printing book plates on the letter press
>
>Artists demonstrations
>
>Author Gwenyth Swain signing Bookworks:
>Making Books by Hand
>
>Viewing the exhibition Latin American Book Arts
>
>As a special thank you=D1
>Members receive an additional 10% discount on gift shop purchases
> (some restrictions apply)
>
>The following services will also be provided:
>
>Complimentary gift wrapping
>
>Refreshments and raffle drawings
>
>Free parking available, in the lot next to MCBA
>
>Dress for fun and join us for this special day.
>
>MINNESOTA CENTER FOR BOOK ARTS
>24 North Third Street
>Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-1612
>612-338-3634