Re: Book Cloth Availability

I just want to warn the list that my own experience and the expereience
of a few others I have talked to is that this supplier is unreliable.
It seems you are just as likely to have a good experience as to have no
response at all to your orders and inquiries.  I have seen some of these
book cloths and they are very unusual and beautiful, but there can be a
lot frustration involved in trying to get them.

Pam
*********************************

>Maureen:   Many good hints re adhesives.  However, a beautiful
>selection of
>paper backed book cloths from Japan, in a large variety of textures,
>fabrics,
>and colors is available from:
>
>Johnson Bookbinding Supply Company
>32 Trimountain Avenue
>P. O. Box 280
>South Range, MI 49963
>  (906) 487-9522
=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======

Pamela Rups
Instructional Technology Services
2213 Sangren Hall                                 616.387.5016
Western Michigan University                      RUPS@wmich.edu
Kalamazoo, MI  49008

Resolve to be sensitive to the young, compassionate with the
old, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these.