Re: Book Cloth Availability

Norma,
  You jogged my memory with Johnson Bookbinding. About 5 yrs back I
worked on a project that used cloth from them. I called the printer and
she has the complete set of sample books and updates. So I have a lot
(4-5 books) of cloth to look at and lots of experimenting do with the
suggested materials. Exciting!

Thanks,
Maureen Carey