Re: Book cloth

I'd like to THANK everyone who responded to my query regarding book
cloths and backing cloth. The information has been great. I'll be
spending this weekend experimenting with the suggested materials and next
week looking at the sample books from Johnson Bookbinding (a printer in
town actually has the complete set!). The book that started all this will
be finished this weekend (printing that is) and I'll finally have sheets
to make a maquette. Then I can get a better sense of the whole book and the
binding it needs.

THANKS,
Maureen Carey