Open House

We apologize for the lateness of this notice. We had assumed it was sent!

Center for Book Arts' annual Open House & Holiday Sale will take place next
Saturday, December 9th, from 11 am to 6 pm.

On-going demonstrations throughout the day by professional artisans of
bookbinding, typesetting, printing, and paste paper making.

Handbound and handprinted books, handmade papers, greeting cards, diaries,
datebooks and photo albums made by book artists.

Don't miss out on our holiday raffle at 6 pm. Prizes include a signed,
limited edition artists' book, a weekend workshop of the winner's choice, a
selection of the Center's exhibition catalogues, and the "Bookbinder's
Delight"(a book arts apron and a set of bookbinding tools).

For more information please contact the Center at 212 460 9768.

Center for Book Arts is located in lower Manhattan on the 5th floor of 626
Broadway between Bleecker & Houston Streets.

See you all there!
--
Center for Book Arts
bookarts@pipeline.com