Weyerhauser First Choice

Sometime ago, we had some discussion about First Choice, and I was asked
whether it's acid-free.   I can't find the message about that, and I
forget who asked, but others might like to know.

I tested it with the Light Impressions pH test pen, and it is evidently
acid-free.  When I tested a regular sheet of xerox paper for comparison,
the color changed toward green very slightly, but the First Choice did
not.

Hope this is helpful.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(