Re: Weyerhauser First Choice

Judith, I believe I asked the question and received much useful
information, including your recent report. I settled on Hammermill Laser
Print (one of the suggestions received) in the 32lb version. It is
available in my local copy shop in both 8-1/2 X 11" and 11 X 14 or 17".
It handles very well, is resistent to shrinkage, has excellent copy
qualities, does not seem to get disfigured easily, and is acid free.  I'm
glad to know
about First Choice and will keep it in mind as another option. Thanks. Norman