No Subject

Hello All,
     I'm very new to this list and to this subject.  Just recently I
acquired Sharon LaPlantz' "Cover to Cover" and have been going nuts
making BOOKS ( I've loved books all my life and the fact that I can
make one thrills me)!!  Anyway, I'd like to show my ignorance and ask
what schooling is out there in terms of bookbinding?  Do most fine
arts programs include bookbinding/book arts?
     Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Please send any
replies directly to me as not to BORE the rest of the list<:
     Thank you,

                             Jennifer Hunter         peterl@ips.ca
                             Halifax, N.S.