Bookbinding...Programs

If you want a good solid foundation in bookbinding go to North Bennet St.
School. You can always continue to experiment, but at least you'l understand
how a book functions. It is very sound technically in the traditional sense
which is something I can't say for most of the MFA programs. You'll also be
employable as a binder, which is anonther minus of the book arts programs.
Besides what is an MFA worth anyway? It's an honorable degree, but it
doesn't offer any great employment opportunities.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu