silver binding

I would like to locate a silverbinding on a Merrymount Press Book that was
displayed in Boston in October, 1904, at an exhibition of liturgical art
held in conjunction with a conference of the Episcopal Church.  The
silversmith was Laurin Hovey Martin.  Unfortunately I don't know the title
of the book, but presumably it was a liturgical book.  Phil Weimerskirch,
Providence Public Library <PHILWH@dsl.rhilinet.gov>