Re: book arts in tuscaloosa

If you look in the archives, especially 94, you'll find this was discussed
with, along with what is a book almost ad nauseum. Don't get me wrong, it is
a debate I love, and I'm a traditional fine binder, leather, vellum... so
there's always that tension and conflict. I think the point I'm trying to
make is that it was not and probalby won't be resolved, ever. Richard also
loves to pick debates so he was being provacative and I was just saying
"here we go again...

The archives are really worth exploring and are fully searchable.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu