Books in Print
Author:             YOUNG, Laura S.
Title:              Bookbinding and Conservation by Hand.
ISBN/ISSN:          1-884718-10-8  Active Record  Lyons & Burford  Trade
                      Cloth_$35.00  (Ingram Price), $35.00 (Retail Price)
                       12/1995  288p.  Illustrated
ISBN/ISSN:          1-884718-11-6  Active Record  Lyons & Burford  Trade
                      Paper_$24.95  (Ingram Price), $24.95 (Retail Price)
                       12/1995  288p.  Illustrated
Pub. year:          1995

Reed's Publisher Directory
Name:               Lyons & Burford, Publishers, Incorporated.
Contact info:         MAILING ADDRESS  31 W. 21st St.  New York NY 10010
                      Local 212-620-9580; Fax 212-929-1836
END

Umm, seeing that the Publication year is 1995 and that the data supplied in
the description lists 12/1995 may I presume that this REALLY IS the edition
that Oak Knoll Books is publishing/reissuing?  If so, KUDOS!  because I
have been planning to purchase this title ever since I got it from the
library a few days ago and that's when I did the on-line search to see
if it is still available.  If so, thank you! and may I send my check
to Oak Knoll, and does Oak Knoll distribute any of the books published
by Dover?  I am thinking here of Manly Bannister's "The Craft of Book-
binding" as well as Edith Diehl's "Bookbinding:  Its Background and
Technique."  Replies will be appreciated and promptly answered.

        Thank you, and let's keep quality books on the Book Arts in
constant circulation!

        Regards,
        Rommel John Miller