Re: Bookbinding...Programs

Peter

Unless I missed something, I believe your post may have been the catalyst
that sparked Mr. Greens defense of Alabamas program, although you didn't
specifically single out any one program, as Mr. Green feels you may have.

With that in mind I wonder if you could/would elaborate a little bit more
about what you mean when you infer that MFA programs are not, to some
necessary degree, technically sound. How does a traditional binding
experience (and I'm not sure I really understand what that means) differ
from the binding experience offered by people like Hedi Kyle, Paula Gorley
or others teaching in MFA programs.

I don't mean this to challenge what you say, but, to have a clearer
understanding of what you mean.

Thanks in advance

jack sinclair