i forgot one term

sorry for the second msg., but I forgot to explain Klezmer didn't I?
Klezmer is yiddish music and can be happy and joyous as well as sad
and melancholic.  The Klezmer Conservatory started in the 70's and
many groups have blossomed since.  For a really diverse interpretation
of Klezmer listen to the CD by a group called The Klezmatics, called:
"Rhythm and Jews" or even "Shvaygn = Toyt" (Silence = Death)  both
CD's are available on Cassette also and can usually be found under
"World Music" in the better, more eclectic, music stores.
Thanks!
Rommel