Re: John Marc Green

I met John Marc at the last GBW conference (those of you who attended will
rememeber him as the kindly, clean-cut, southern speaking shuttle driver)
and I've had some contact with him since. He is one of the least snotty,
most genuine people I know. And he has even made some artist's books of his
own (nothing fancy but artist's books nonetheless). I don't think it's fair
to criticize him personally without first knowing him. Criticize the words,
not the person.

Christopher McAfee