Apprenticeships

I agree with Richard Minsky and Peter...There is no better way to learn your
craft than being an apprentice...But also in works both ways, the Master
learns heaps too! I find that when I teach my apprentice something, I dig
deeper into the subject and come up with new stuff too.
Richard, I would be interested in reading your book Apprenticeships In Arts
& Crafts, if you can point me in the right direction to find it.
There is also that problem of communication between the apprentice's
expectations and the goals the Master wants to reach with him/her. Without
VERY clear statements of purpose up front, one can get into sticky=
 situations.

Pat Baldwin / Waterleaf Mill & Bindery and Peque=F1o Press