Web Pages

Just a quick note to everyone to let them know that I have created a fill-in
form to make suggestions in general and of links etc to add to the various
sections of our "homepage." The link to the form can be found at the bottom
of all pages and replaces the "mailto" which had been in place up to that time.

>From the "Book Arts Links" you can go directly to the list archives which
are at CoOL (Conservation OnLine) at http://palimpsest.stanford.edu. The
archives contain your basic list option instructions as well as links back
to the various sections of our "homepage." The archives which go back to the
first posting (June of '94) are also there and fully searchable.

The url for the list "homepage" is http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu