Determined book artists

Charles Alexander had the right idea about determination. If you want to
badly enough, you will find someone to help you learn to make books
correctly. Then the brilliant variations are up to you!
Many times, these determined people get in touch with me just to ask a "dumb
question" or to get a structure from one of my books explained so they can
try it.
FOR THAT MATTER, if anyone wants to ask a question about book making, I will
be glad to send them detailed information to the best of my ability. I guess
that makes me an official Online Bookbinding Instructor-ess.

Pat Baldwin