Re: Renewal of subscription

Jack, I think this was for the Letpress list. You and everyone else on the
Book_Arts list DO NOT have to renew. You can stay on as long as:

a) The list exists.

b) You want to stay on.

c) I don't take you off..

Pretty simple eh. Now if only every server was at 100% and there were no
sporadic error messages...

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu