Re: Truepenny Books

>Has everyone seen Dick Laws' Truepenny Books page? Very well done and lots
>of good stuff. He has a terrific Book Arts Gallery in Tucson (Chax knows
>it!) and these pages reflect his exquisite taste. Check it out!
>http://www.tdigital.com/finepress
>
>Pat Baldwin

And I just learned that about a month ago Truepenny closed their "Book Arts
Gallery" on N. Scott Avenue in downtown Tucson. It was a heroic effort, and
I know it was most often not a profitable one. I salute Dick & Marie for
doing it at all, and for keeping it going for a few years. It will be missed.

Charles Alexander
Chax Press
P.O. Box 19178
Minneapolis, MN  55419-0178