Hebrew fine printing

To the individual interested in Hebrew fine printing.
I have not actually seen any of these -- and as far as I can tell they were
not printed in Israel--
But a catalogue with several books printed in Hebrew was just forwarded to me.
It was issued by Raphael Fodde Editions, 773 Addison Street, Woodmere, NY,
11598.
A note at the back says "In 1985, Raphael Fodde after designing the Rimon
type, founded the Pardes Rimonim Press, the first to print de-lux editions in
Hebrew.  In 1992 he started the Raphael Fodde Editions, a press devoted to the
printing of poetry and avant garde literature in cooperation with artists ..."
The catalog, though small, is very handsomely done!
Cheers, Louis H. Silverstein