Re: NY Holiday Party Tonight!

I hope you all had a wonderful time at your party, but have you ever
considered how downright hurtful it is to read these messages and the
breezy can-you-give-me-a-ride-to- the- Boston- conference- I'm- just- off-
the-
Interstate requests when one is reading it from
Alberta, NORTH of Montana, WAY NORTH,
 where we're not exactly a subway stop away
from the bright lights? Merry, Merry Christmas. Care packages
appreciated, even if the wassail is cold and the cookies stale.
Regards, John Charles
Bruce Peel Special Collections Library
U. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta. T6G2J8
(403)-492-7929. Fax: (403)-492-5083.