My last message

I just sent out a message about having changed the list options so that only
subscribers can post. Well, I just found out that if your email address has
changed even slightly that you won't be recognized as a subscriber. If you
never post this won't affect you until you sign off. If you do post and your
message is rejected, please send it to me and I will change you subscription
address to you current one so that you can post and change your options
yourself.

To Answer Annie Tremmel Wilcox's message a spammer is one who posts a
message to everyone on every imaginable list. These are usually for
unrelated commercial products and quite lengthy. Syracuse is pretty good
about filtering them out but every now and then I have to do it because it
seems weird to them. You'll never have to deal with them, if I can help it.

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu