Re: Notes from the front lines

Thanks Ed for a fascinating story, and some sound advice.

I too design and produce miniature books, and am a member of the
Miniature Book Society. However, I don't do larger books at all. Mine
in fact are at the very smallest end of the scale, being between 1
inch and 1 1/3 inches tall. I agree that measuring the value of a
book with a ruler is not a good idea, especially as that might make
your books twice as good as mine! But it seems that some people have a
fascination with small things. And the challenge of working so small
really develops one's talents.

Tim Sheppard                   tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press  -   Publisher of fine books in miniature