Re: bibliography for kids

Tanya, email it to me and I will mount it on "our webpage." Dpending on how
long it is, we can send it to those that don'e have access.

Peter

>It sounds as if Tanya's Bibliography for kids might be worth mounting through
>the WEb page via COOL.  Perhaps if she has it on a disk it could be loaded at
>Stanford.There are many of who work with children and I should think it would
>be useful to have this on-line especially since many of the childdren
>themselves have access trhrough schooll systems.   Louis H. Silverstein

Peter D. Verheyen                                 <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                           <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library        <email> pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University             <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244           <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu