Re: bibliography for kids

>Tanya, email it to me and I will mount it on "our webpage." Dpending on how
>long it is, we can send it to those that don'e have access.

That sounds great Peter. Thanks for making this easier for me. Now, to be
easier for you, I thought it might be best if I sent it as a file. The
document is is Microsoft Word for Mac file. When I just copied it and
pasted it onto this email note (using Eudora) the spacing and italics, etc.
got all jumbled up. How do you prefer it? Tanya