Resource Development: Request for Information

Dear Book_Arts_L Subscribers,

The University of Idaho Bookarts homepage seeks information to add to our
growing on-line resource center. The Bookmaker Network can be viewed via
Netscape at: <http://www.uidaho.edu/~bookarts>.

We are compiling a bookarts bibliography section on our page and need your
help. Please let us know about books, articles, journals, reviews,
commercial distributors, small presses, bookarts exhibitions, bookmaking
suppliers or related bookarts links, etc. that you think others would be
interested in locating/reading about. Please mail us at the address trailer
below.

If you are interested in exhibiting your works in the gallery please write
to David Schlater, Gallery, at <schla932@uidaho.edu">. To comment on, or
post to, the BookBlock write to Keith Arbtin <arbti911@uidaho.edu>. Please
know your suggestions and contributions help us provide a quality
interractive web site for bookarts enthusiasts. We thank you in advance for
your participation.

Warm regards and happy holidays. BC

Byron Clercx,
Department of Art