Web Page

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have redesigned "our" homepage from
the ground up (well, almost) and added a number of new links as well. Take a
look at them and let me know what you think.

I would also like to advertise, again, the fact that subscribers can post
images of their work on "our" site, and that the University if Idaho offers
the same (but with many more resources). If you have prints or images in
digital for as well as copy, please let me know and we can mount them. So
far only one person has taken advantage of this offer. We all crave
immortality, don't we?

I would also like to schedule another "Internet Chat" some time soon.
Instructions are posted on the web at "our" page in the links section. I
would encourage people who would like to participate to go there ahaead of
time and wander about. You'll get to meet other interesting types as well as
gain some practice. Let me (or the list) know what you'd be interested in.

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu