Re: Web Page

I'd like people's thoughts about the question of small presses and such
being listed on university homepages.  The president of my university sees
this as all commercial, and therefore inappropriate (but he's worried
about the thing getting out of hand, and it already has...!) It seems
clear to me that the line between supporting the arts and providing a
forum for independent "commercial" interests is hard to draw in the area
of literary small press, book arts, etc.  What do other people think? (I
may pass on some of your thoughts to the president.  (I've already pulled
my press homepage off our resources and put them on CRIS, so this is
largely theoretical for me...)

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.svsu.edu/~kerman