Re: University tuition, web pages, etc.

In message <30d8263702b5002@maroon.tc.umn.edu> "The Book Arts: binding,
typography, collecting" writes:
> Thanks, Peter Graham, for the helpful clarification.  My university is
> supported by the taxpayers of the state of Michigan - not as much as it

etc.
Here at the University of Minnesota we are still trying to figure this
out as well. Soon students will have the opportunity to have a web page
on our systems. They will have to post a disclaimer put together by the
university relations web committee. This statement says the university
has no control over individuals content.Our campus policies can be seen
at this url:http://www.fpd.finop.umn.edu/2/Sec9/Pol291/Publishing_on_WWW.html

Jon