List Internet Chat

Hello All,

Like to announce that we will be attempting to hold another list-wide chat
in the artofthebook room at DU. Instructions for logon are on the web, off
of the Links section at http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey.

The chat will be on Saturday December 30 at 12:00 EST. I know that all
providers, including AOL and Compuserve offer telnet access. I just do not
know how to do it from them. I would also encourage all those interested to
log on a few times before it and simply explore and play. It will help you
familiarize yourself with the (very basic) commands and format.

This will have no topic, though several of our recent threads would be fun
to discuss more openly.

I hope that as many of you as possible will join us.

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu