Re: List Internet Chat

Peter,

You wrote that it will take place at 12:00 EST.  I assume you mean 12:00
noon and not 12:00 midnight.  Is that correct?

Thanks.
Pam

**************************************

>Like to announce that we will be attempting to hold another list-wide
>chat in the artofthebook room at DU. Instructions for logon are on the
>web, off of the Links section at http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey.
>
>The chat will be on Saturday December 30 at 12:00 EST. I know that all
>providers, including AOL and Compuserve offer telnet access.
=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======

Pamela Rups
Instructional Technology Services
2213 Sangren Hall                                 616.387.5016
Western Michigan University                      RUPS@wmich.edu
Kalamazoo, MI  49008

Resolve to be sensitive to the young, compassionate with the
old, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these.