Re: Book Arts Listserv posting problem

I set your options to mail repro, meaning you get copies of your postings.
It is also possible that at one point or anonether you set your mail option
to nomail and haven't sent it back. All instructions for setting options are
on the web in links under book_arts-l and get sent out in periodic postings.

I do remember all three of your posting, so your option has most likely been
norepro(default)

I urge everyone to read and keep a copy of the instructions. That is also
why they are on the web, and in periodic postings. They are for your benefit
as well as mine.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu