Re: ?BOARD SHEARS?

One source I know of for refurbished printing and binding equipment is
American Graphic Arts, 150 Broadway, Elizabeth, NJ 07206 (908) 351-6906.
 They often have Jacques shears, standing presses, gold stampers, nipping
presses and the like available and one can also often get hard-to-find
replacement parts and accessories as well. I usually deal with John Jacobsen
Jr. there.

I also once had some contact with an Alan Dietch Equipment company, 696 Gull
Ave., Foster City, CA 94404 (415) 349-1681, but haven't heard anything for
years so I don't know if this is still a valid referral or not.

Good luck! Karen Crisalli/The Bookbinder's  Warehouse