Internet Chat

Just a reminder that we will be having our second "internet chat" on next
Saturday, December 30 at 1200 hrs EST, 1700hrs GMT. Login instructions are
available from the "Book Arts Links" sections of "our" homepage, at:
http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey

I would urge all those interested in coming to try to logon to the "MOO"
once or twice before hand and just mingle with others who might be on. You
do not need to go to the Artsofthebook room to do that. This will help make
it easier for you to communicate on Saturday.

This "chat" is accessible to all, including subscribers using AOL,
Compuserve, or one of the other service providers. You will need to find out
how to telnet to the "MOO" from your provider.

Hope to see you there, Peter

Peter D. Verheyen                                 <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                           <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library        <email> pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University             <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244           <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu