Do you have any nylon stockings?

Lois Morrison is working with Esther K Smith and students at Cooper Union on
a book project and they are looking for nylon stockings from the 50's.  The
size of the edition will be determined by how many stockings they can locate.
 If you have any suggestions, please contact me directly and I'll pass the
information on to Lois.

Lois' name has come up on this list before because of her many artist books,
including "St Ostrich in Manhattan" (Flying Fish Press).  Esther K Smith is
co-proprietor of Purgatory Pie Press.  Please help if you can.

Ed (Hutchins)