Re: Do you have any nylon stockings?

Ed,
You've got to be kidding.  I am probably the greatest pack-rat on the
list and I don't have any stockings from the 50's.  Please give us some
more explanation.  Do they want non-panty hose?  or what are the
specifics of need?  Do they really need stockings that were made in the
1950's if they are still around?

Jane Brown