Re: Private Work, Anyone?

If I may ask.. are you saying, by posting this message, that there is no one
in the New York metropolitan area available to repair this item?  Or is it a
matter of the available artisans not condescending to work on an item as
mundane as this?

I live in North Carolina, where such a situation would be expected.  I have
had a set of volumes waiting for two years to be rebound at the only artisan
I know of in this area.  But New York?  Are things really that bad out there?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Charlie Karukstis
charliek@vnet.net
http://www.vnet.net/users/numis/numis.html