Re: Beginner's Binding References

To Bob Sumner and all others interested:

        The Bookbinder's Warehaouse is a fab place from which to purchase
materials, supplies and hardware for the serious-minded traditional
binder and book-arts enthusiast.  The info is:

        The Bookbinder's Warehouse, Inc.
        31 Division Street
        Keyport, NJ  07735-1522
        phone:  Vox humanum: (908) 264-0306
                vox fax:     (908) 264-8266

Perhaps I'll get a discount for being just a customer who highly recommends
this supplier as one of the best sources around.  :-)  Lord knows, being a
disabled vet of 37 years, just finished college (BA Philosophy) and no job
prospects, just a chance at Grad School in the Fall, I could use a job
and a discount in many things.  Anyone out there hiring, at a modest salary
naturally?

But please just give Karen a call and either she or her staff will assist
you with any inquiry you have.

Cheers,
Rommel John Miller