stamping dies from IU Press

I work in typesetting at Indiana University Press, and I have recently
been given the task of getting rid of all our out-of-print cover stamping
dies. They are basically lots of copper, some zinc and magnesium, a few
brass, they are unmounted and are mostly spine dies. There are a few
logos and graphics, but not many.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there has an interest in such
things, and would be willing to buy them from us. If not, they will go
down the street to the scrap metal yard. Basically, if you can pay us
more than scrap, they're yours. Of course, it's possible that no one
cares, and that's fine. If you care, though, get in touch with me before
Monday.

Greg Delisle
gdelisle@indiana.edu